We're a small but mighty group of diverse, talented engineers. We value steady progress over "crushing it" and have a thoughtful, deliberate approach to hiring and culture.
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats
We do development, client communication, support, devops, project planning, and database administration. You’ll learn how web development projects happen and what it takes to ship them.
- You are passionate about doing quality work
We believe in doing things the right way and we'll show you the ropes of finding the balance where elegant code meets delivering results.
- You thrive on autonomy
We’ll show you what we want and point you in the right direction and trust you to get there.
- You love to learn
There's always something new to grapple with when working on a new project. You are excited about adding new technologies when appropriate and relish building a new project from the ground up.
- Build new features for client projects
- Investigate client support requests
- Maintain existing systems via upgrades
- Familiarity with version control
- Command line basics, Linux familiarity
- Comfortable translating tech stuff to non-technical folks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Company-paid Gold-level health insurance (Co-pay and HSA options available)
- Company-paid dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life and long term disability insurance
- 401k with 4% company match and per-capita profit share
- 35-hour work week
- Flexible working hours – work day, night, early, or late as long as you’re making progress and getting work done (subject to initiation period)
- Flexible + Minimum vacation policy – earn 20 days of PTO and take a minimum of 15 vacation days per year
- 10 Holidays
- Husker Football tickets + game day stipend
- Conference stipend
- 24/7 access to coworking and/or office space
- Company-provided work laptop
- Keep-Your-Laptop Program – when we upgrade, keep your laptop for personal use
- Paid parking spot
- Paid bus pass
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Casual dress
Get in touch with us: email@example.com, send us your CV or resume so we can get acquainted.