Agile methodology encourages us to embrace change and to roll with the punches. New web application projects benefit greatly from a short planning phase to help shape the ideas and appetite for a project.
A Blueprint Session is a 1-3 day fixed price offering to help you set a roadmap for where you want your project to go.
- Feature Stories — A full list of workable, estimated, scoped stories, ready to slot into your backlog
- Acceptance Criteria — A summary of what success looks like for your project
With your Blueprint in hand, an Introductory Engagement is a 1 to 3 month iteration where 1 or 2 of our developers work on a project of your choosing. Typically, this involves embedding our developers with your existing team, or integrating your stakeholders with our development workflow. You get quality, tested, reliable code that you can build on.
- Agile Project Management — Define acceptance criteria, create stories, estimate work
- Full-Stack Development — Frontend, backend, testing, code review, deployment
- Integrate Best Practices — CI/CD, trunk-based development, code linting, Docker, version upgrades, automated security checks
We'd love to get to know you and get started solving hard problems together as a team.Click to schedule a free consultation