Fixed Term Development Project
Fixed Term projects are great for those that have a short time frame or high stakes to turn a project around. We will work with your timeline to help you adjust scope, resources, or both. A fixed term project typically lasts 3 to 6 months, with the option to renew.
- Close Collaboration — Define acceptance criteria, create stories, estimate work
- Full-Stack Development — Frontend, backend, testing, code review, deployment
After an Introductory Engagement, our team is available for longer-term commitments. This level of service comes with annual terms, committed availability, and flexible burst capacity.
- Close Collaboration — Continuous close daily communication between internal and external team members. Lead technical meetings with stakeholders from multiple departments.
- Technical Product Delivery — Project management, software development, QA, and Support.
- Big Picture Strategy — Work with CTO/VP Engineering to set technical objectives. Decide and execute on medium to long-term technical initiatives.
Need some help completing a software development project? The experienced staff at Unabridged Software are here for you.Click to schedule a free consultation